Webinar: Making Legacy Systems Relevant | No DLC/DR Asset Left Behind
The Issues With Existing Legacy DLC Systems are numerous. Currently, one-way communications provide no DLC event feedback leading to indeterminate performance; no upgrade path without full equipment swap-out; programs often experience broken or missing equipment after several years. Reliability (for both equipment and resulting customer participation) becomes an ongoing business concern; and pager networks are inherently insecure and are at risk to be attacked via denial of service attacks.
Energate is empowering utilities and consumers to take advantage of new technology to manage residential energy use, securely and reliably for the utility, while giving consumers conservation, comfort, and convenience. The Energate DLC 2.0 solution enables utilities to evolve their existing DLC programs into future-proof and viable ones without the need to abandon their legacy DLC program.
In this webinar you will learn how Energate’s DLC 2.0 Solution can:
- Receive immediate feedback through two-way with AMI or Broadband Internet
- Devices are AMI and Internet ready (with ZigBee® in every device) providing a secure communications network with Energate’s Utility and Consumer software solutions
- Improve asset & energy management – know your device status and improve predictability to reduce wholesale power costs
- Device tamper detection assures participation in DLC events
- Utilize consumer engaging mobile apps and portal
- Multiple in-home consumer energy solutions with thermostats, plug-in or wired load switches and in-home displays available