Webinar: LC2100 Load Control Switch – Delivering Performance Everywhere
Are you looking for the ultimate Demand Response solution? One that is cost-effective, reliable, and ubiquitous?
With Energate’s LC2100 Load Control Switch and Ingenu’s RPMA® (Random Phase Multiple Access) network, utilities can have their cake and eat it too.
Introduced earlier this year the LC2100 Load Control Switch has been designed from-the-ground-up to tap the RPMA Network’s capabilities to provide a never-before-seen set of features in a two-way easy to install broad coverage solution.
- Why deploying the LC2100 over the Ingenu (formerly On-Ramp Wireless) network is cost effective
- About the value of two-way over one-way communications
- Why device availability and full event information is important
- About the direct load control strategies supported by the LC2100
- About the many load types supported with this indoor/outdoor switch