Consumer Connected Demand Response™
Energate's Consumer Connected Demand Response™ (CCDR) is a complete solution for utilities that want to shape load now and leverage Demand Response programs by enabling consumers with technology that is AMI and Smart Grid ready for tomorrow.
Meeting the Needs of Utilities
Energate's home energy management and demand response solution enables:
- Load reduction at peak times
- Full-featured two-way and ubiquitous one-way communications options, independent of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
- Consumer engagement in energy efficiency
- Interoperability with AMI today, or when deployed in the future
- Improved customer service with control management
Bridging the Gap Between Utilities & Consumers
Energate's CCDR enables an open dialogue between consumers and utilities, through connected in-home devices, the web, and the utility back office. CCDR helps consumers make informed energy consumption choices and utilities can deploy smart programs designed to meet the needs of their customers.
- Consumer empowerment: using smart thermostats, load control switches, in-home displays & web portals
- Utility control: with a leading edge load management system providing utilities with insight into energy consumption patterns and the ability to control peak demand
CCDR Solution Features:
- Enterprise-class software platform
- Ubiquitous one-way and feature-rich two-way communications with the home area network (HAN),using AMI or broadband/Internet connections
- A platform and suite of tools for monitoring remote ZigBee networks
- A consumer energy management web portal
- An upgradeable, scalable, secure, and reliable solution for demand response
Download the CCDR datasheet to learn more.