Energate offers a secure, web-based solution which makes it easy for utilities to deploy a Consumer Portal that provides:
- Real-time feedback
- Dynamic rate information for consumers
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Support for utility Demand Response (DR) programs
- Home Area Network (HAN) device support: smart thermostats and load control switches
The Consumer Portal empowers consumers to take action, to improve their energy efficiency and to shift usage to non-peak times.
Energate’s modular platform enables Utilities to configure the web portal in a variety of ways. For example, providing customers with a web-based application to program their thermostats, can be an attractive feature to assist in recruiting customers to the program. Over time, Utilities can expand the features and functionality as customers demand increasingly sophisticated tools to manage their energy use.
- Innovative customer self-service software solution
- Flexible UI that supports deployment of time-variant pricing, Demand Response, energy efficiency, and renewable programs.
- Interactive customer toolset for understanding usage, recommending action, and validating & reinforcing results.
- Extension of customer toolset to Home Area Networks (HANs) including device configuration, and operational monitoring for cost, comfort, and environmental impact.
- Interactive utility toolset for program design, control, and verification.
- Integrates with current enterprise applications and web brand.
- Delivers measurable customer participation and results.
- See instantly how much energy you're using and understand how your daily patterns affect your electricity usage.
- Uncover energy savings opportunities and learn how much you are spending on energy.
- Compare your usage anonymously with other consumers (homes/businesses)
- Be aware of important events (high usage or changes in electricity prices).