In-Home Energy Displays
Our Interactive Energy Management solution offers you and your consumers many options to view and manage energy consumption and costs. By providing them with up-to-date, real-time information on their energy costs, they can adapt their energy use to save money and to reduce their environmental footprint.
Our range of in-home energy display offerings include:
- Standalone in-home energy displays supporting multiple communications
- IHD functionality is built-in to Energate’s Foundation Smart Thermostat and Home Energy Gateway
- Basic and premium web-based MyEnergate Consumer Portals
- MyEnergate Mobile apps for tablets and smartphones
Standalone ZigBee IHD – ZEV110
The ZEV110 is a highly reliable, secure, in-home display that presents real-time energy use, price and billing data, and utility text messages communicated from a linked smart meter. It has a simple user interface with no configuration, setup, or user instruction required.
- Views current household electricity use
- Tracks electricity consumption over time
- Tests consumption of operating individual appliances
- Receives and acknowledges messages from the utility or service provider
- Current Usage (kW, $), Historical Usage (kWh, $), Price ($/kWh), Text Messages, Time
- Intuitive peak pricing LEDs (Green, Yellow, Red)
- Rechargeable NiMH battery—three weeks between charges
- English, French and Spanish
- ZigBee® Smart Energy Public Profile; IEEE 802.15.4 MAC, 2.4GHz
- Magnetic backing and supporting foot
Standalone Non-AMI IHD – ZEV50
The ZEV50 displays data collected directly from the meter and tells consumers at a glance how much electricity their homes are using from moment-to-moment and in total. No electrician or rewiring required, and the ZEV50 can either be pre-commissioned or commissioned by the user.
- Reads moment-to-moment energy use and costs in kW, kWh and dollars
- Measures how much energy and dollars are consumed by specific appliances
- Views energy price and breakdown for each pricing tier
- Automatic updating of demand and consumption to provide near real-time feedback
- Views information for current and previous period or month including total consumption
- Notifies user of current electricity price
- Uses the monthly estimating feature to forecast the impact of energy use changes
- Portable, wireless monitor with touch screen
- Graphical speedometer style display showing energy consumption at a glance
- Displays date, time and outside temperature (°F or °C)
Contact us if you would like to learn more about our In-Home Energy Displays.