Pioneer Smart Thermostat
Manage energy use and reduce peak demand without sacrificing comfort or convenience of residential customers.
The Pioneer Smart Thermostat is an integral component of Energate’s Interactive Energy Management solution that enables consumers and utilities to manage energy use.
With its slim, sleek design, the Pioneer Series is a full featured thermostat with a graphical display and an easy-to-use interface. Over-The-Air upgrades ensure that the Pioneer will continue to meet your needs for many years to come.
As one of the first products to receive ZigBee Smart Energy certification, Energate’s Pioneer Z100 Smart Thermostats provide unparalleled performance and guaranteed interoperability with other ZigBee-enabled components used in the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and the Home Area Network (HAN).
Pioneer Smart Thermostat Benefits
Compatibility and Interoperability
- The Pioneer series of smart thermostats are compatible with over 90% of HVAC equipment in the market today. This means one SKU can be used for the majority, if not all, of your customers, providing a full suite of features including interoperability with industry-leading AMI vendors such as Itron, Sensus and Silver Spring Networks.
- Advanced environmental control algorithms accurately and precisely control the temperature.
- The patented proprietary silent switching technology is far superior to existing relays—no more clicks when your equipment comes on.
Advanced User Interface
- Energate’s Smart Thermostats can display almost any text, graphic, menu, animation or other element.
- Energate’s sophisticated user interface enables features, multi-language support, help screens, messaging, and plain-language, menu-driven configuration.
- No other thermostat offers an interface that matches Energate’s flexibility, capability, and ease of use.
- Fault/message notification allows for easier and more successful installations; for example, survives and helps diagnose wiring problems.
Demand Response Capabilities
- Direct Load Control programs through either immediate or scheduled setbacks (set-point offsets, duty cycle control, or specific temperatures) with the ability for the consumer to opt-out of load control events based on multiple load control categories.
- Dynamic Pricing programs have flexible price control profiles to support a variety of dynamic rate plans including Time-of-Use (TOU) rates.
- OG&E uses Pioneer for Smart Hours dynamic pricing program
- Visible alerts include color LEDs on the faceplate that are tied to both load control and price driven events, as well as through pre-defined and custom text messages. You can request acknowledgements.
Contact us if you would like more information on our Pioneer Smart Thermostat.